What You can Expect when Working with Workman Roofing Inc. in Coaldale
Once you’ve chosen to proceed with installing a new, beautiful roof that will protect your home for years, what happens next?
- Choose the color of your shingles.
- Shingles will be ordered for delivery. It usually takes 1-5 business days, depending on the volume of orders. We will contact you when the order is placed. The delivery truck will need access to the roof, so if you are away from the home while waiting for delivery, please ensure the driveway is left clear. If you are home, the delivery driver will just ask you to move your vehicles.
- Once the shingles have been delivered, a roofing crew will generally arrive within 1-2 weeks after delivery.
- Our office will contact you the day before the crew is coming to let you know.
- Depending on the size of the job, the crews are generally able to complete a residential home within 1-3 days, weather permitting. Commercial jobs will depend on size and materials.
- Upon completion all materials, tools and garbage will be removed, leaving your property like we found it – just with a beautiful, new roof.
- The owner inspects every finished job to ensure your complete satisfaction.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.